Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 8, 2011


A & G came to me last week and asked if I could sew them luma plushies. After finding out what a luma is, we got to work. They googled and found a pattern for me to use.

Gift presents: Luma plush tutorial, sewing pattern, kids craft ideas



We then hit the local fabric shop where they picked out their fabric, stuffing, thread, and felt for the eyes. Ready!


I sewed and cut and stitched and stuffed - with help from the boys, of course.


It is a decent pattern, so the result was...luma plushies!


They turned out great and now my guys have decided to put me to work making them a full rainbow of luma - I think I might need a thimble! :)
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/129/3/1/Luma_Plush_Tutorial_by_clearkid.png
Source: mominmadison.blogspot.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

bạn là người thứ bao nhiêu?

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh