Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 8, 2011


Gift presents: NEW AND IMPROVED FROG BEANBAG, kids craft ideas



Do you remember my 25-pound frog? This frog turned out much better than that one.
To make him I cut two top pieces, and one bottom piece (see my template at the bottom of the post).
I sewed the two top pieces together.
Added button eyes and pinned a ribbon tongue in place.
Then I placed the bottom piece on top of the top piece, right sides together and sewed all the way around using a 1/4″ seam….leaving a 2″ gap on the inside of one of the legs. I filled him with beans and then sewed him shut.
He looks better with a crown on! A cute little frog prince.

Source: lilblueboo.com

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

bạn là người thứ bao nhiêu?

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh