Chủ Nhật, 6 tháng 10, 2013

Each of seasons has its own differences. For me,my favorite season is spring. Spring symbolizes a new beginning. Each year, the trees blossom, the weather begins to get warmer, and the sun sets later. Like nature, people have the opportunity to start fresh, become rejuvenated, or embark upon a new journey as well. Spring is a very common season for weddings. Not only is the weather beautiful, despite the few rainstorms, the symbolization of life and new- beginnings are very powerful. 
My parents got married in May. My mom describes her wedding as one of the most magical days of her life. There is something about the spring weather that makes people more positive and happy. When you see all of the pretty flowers, all of the birds that return from the south, little children play together.So, why I love the Spring very much.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

bạn là người thứ bao nhiêu?

nghe nhạc trực tuyếnNấu món chay | học nấu ăn DJ - Ảnh đẹp | xalotinnhanh